luni, 14 ianuarie 2008

A Proof of Madness

Take me away, away from this world
I don't find my place here
There is nothing left for me
Only the wind in my hair
And the tears in my eyes.

Come next to me,closer and closer
Break my fear, break me
And make something new from me.
Make me a stone, make me a flower
Make me something that doesn't have
Feeling or emotions.

Make me your written name
On the wall of your soul
Call me when you feel alone
Share your joy with me.

There is nothing left for me
There is nothing here.
I will always be on the road
The road of this demonic world.

And when I am gone,
I want you to remember me
Like you always knew me
And never forget me.

Everything around us smiles
Is the smile of this tear
That goes down on my cheek
But this is only a dream.
I wake up...I am here now.

I left my dreams and hopes
At the door of this sky.
I have nothing else more
Except my heart and your smile.
We shall see the power of your smile
Deep in my heart,covered with stars
All around the sky.

This is a bad dream
Turned into a sweet dream.
This is my only desire
Flowing threw my blood
A dream about an happy ending.

I brought some fuzzy thoughts
From my lost soul
That is on your floor
And tried to smile.
It worked! I am smiling
Is time to go search my inner love,
To discover those things I've lost
And to bring some light into my eyes.

I am giving you a proof of madness!

Un comentariu:

IhearLights spunea...

frumoasa poezia..si suna foarte bine in engleza.

ma bucur ca inca mai scrii...cred ca trebe sa mai scriu si eu din cand in cand:|